Field Service Representative
Programme & Relations clients
Description de la mission
SAFRAN Helicopter Engines Australia is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Field Service Representative who will be responsible for maintaining an exceptional level of technical and customer support to SAFRAN Helicopter Engines Australia operators in the region. The successful candidate will provide Maintenance Service and technical advice for SAFRAN engines/modules or components at Customers' base or at SAFRAN Helicopter Engines Australia Service Centre.
Reporting to the Field Service Manager, the Field Service Representative is responsible for:
- • Provide local proactive assistance to the operators
- • Provide technical assistance to SAFRAN HE AUSTRALIA marketplace as required: 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- • To prepare and perform maintenance works either at SAFRAN HE AUSTRALIA Service Centre or at the operator's base if required
- • To make and ascertain that all necessary entries on Logbooks and technical reports are properly executed for the work performed
- • To release to service the SAFRAN engine and/or aircraft component by issuing and signing the approval for return to service after the performance of maintenance works as qualified
- • The completion of Technical Reports as appropriate for the work performed
- • To liaise with the Customer Support Team of any issues arising during customer interaction and recording these subjects in our global CRM database.
- • Visit customers as per established programme
- • Report and maintain accurate Fleet activity
- • Report Customer satisfaction as required
- • Coordinate and communicate with Customer Support team as required to ensure highest levels of support and customer satisfaction
This demanding role requires you to have strong proven experience and knowledge in:
- • One of more of SAFRAN Helicopter Engine variants such as, Arriel, Arrius, RTM322
- • Performing technical support for operators
- • Providing detailed customer service
- • Performing maintenance tasks in service centres and in the field
- • Performing release inspections and issuing release documentation
- • Airframe to engine interface knowledge would be highly regarded
Additionally in this role, you will be required to frequently travel to the numerous operators in the region, therefore flexibility is rated as a key attribute. Home location is open to discussion.
This role has been advertised for Brisbane location, however, we are open to be flexible on other Australian east coast locations such as Sydney and Melbourne for the right candidate.
To be successful in this role you, you must have:
- • A trade certificate or equivalent in mechanical, electrical, or technical fields and/or additional training as well as professional experience acquired on gas turbine engines
- • A minimum of five years field service representative experience within an aviation repair & overhaul environment both in shop and on field
- • Successfully completed any Line 1 or Line 2 engine training courses, through Turbomeca or SAFRAN Helicopter Engines Australia Training School will be highly advantageous
- • Exceptional time management and organisation skills in a remote/field environment
- • Demonstrated knowledge of the aeronautical industry and of airworthiness regulations and standards
- • Knowledge of continuous improvement methods (LEAN, 5S, etc.)
- • Working knowledge of relevant MS Office programs
- • Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills with a proven record of developing and maintaining good working relationships
- • Ability to analyse, think and anticipate
- • Ability to work under pressure
- • Working at Height Certificate (would be advantageous)
- • A strong team spirit
- • Outstanding level of both written and oral English communication
- • Be able to work in a culturally diverse environment
- • French language skills can be an advantage
How to Apply
Candidates must currently have the legal right to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Please note all final applicants for this position will be asked to complete a national police check and each application will be considered on its merits.
All applications should include a covering letter and up to date CV and be submitted to the attention of Human Resources quoting reference number FSR0421.
Entité de rattachement
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 79 000 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 16,5 milliards d'euros en 2020, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé meilleur employeur mondial 2020 dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes.
Safran Helicopter Engines est le leader mondial de la motorisation pour hélicoptères, avec plus de 75 000 moteurs produits depuis sa création. La société offre la plus large gamme de turbomoteurs et compte 2 500 clients répartis dans 155 pays.
Field Service ManagerPublié le 04/05/2021Bankstown Airport Nsw, Australie Permanent Support et services client
Customer Service RespresentativePublié le 15/05/2021Grand Prairie , États-Unis CDI Support et services client
VIE - Pool project Manager H/F - USAPublié le 03/05/2021Grand Prairie , États-Unis VIE Support et services client