Pool Asset Specialist
Programme & Relations clients
Ingénieur & Cadre
Description de la mission
1.0 Summary of Job Purpose:
Responsible for handling any North American customer requests related to Pool assets by managing the stock of Safran Helicopter Engines USA, involving the sizing, the localization, the global immobilization loop follow-up as well as financial encumbrance analysis; Interacts with Safran Helicopter Engines worldwide repair centers and coordinates with Corporate to support North American Front Offices and customers; Proactively anticipates, resolves problems, and creates conditions to support the customer requests and achieves the target service rate provided to the operators; Responsible to reach the inventory value target. Demonstrate creative problem solving skills along with proficient Safran Helicopter Engines processes knowledge to propose process change and improvement initiatives as well as customized solutions for customer needs.
2.0 Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Customer support management
- • Provide AOG support
- • Review all the types of requests (Standard Exchange, rental, outright sales and consignments) and interact with other Safran Helicopter Engines Pool sites if needed to find the best and creative solution to ensure customer requirement is met on time, and the service rate target reached
- • Provide the appropriate assets to Front Offices for any customer requests
- • For customized requests, build materials specifically in order to meet the customer's technical criteria or budget.
- • Coordinate with the Corporate the worldwide answers to requests and participate to the overall customer satisfaction
- • Ship engines to foreign countries
- • Ensure the commercial policy application
- • Manage the stock ensuring to always have a safety stock
- • Manage the launches of materials in repair, considering the “just-in-time” concept with the repair shop to reduce the overall pool inventory cost.
- • Select the appropriate materials to be repaired, considering a cost analysis and the customer satisfaction
- • Define the appropriate repair center and coordinate the induction through a slotting process with the MPS Manager
- • Ensure the normal progress of the engines in repair as per the TAT goal, and prioritize (communicating with the shop) if needed considering the future customer's requirements
- • Manage the distribution of the Safran Helicopter Engines USA materials through our different storage locations
- • Participate to the stock sizing process and its distribution target per status (Available, WIP…) and revise the stock to take into account any seasonality, customer flying trend changes and new contracts signed
- • Review the entire stock periodically to ensure all the serviceable assets have not reached a limit (storage or calendar), the consignment stock is accurate, the assets blocked have an action plan in order to release them and to ensure the stock is rotating appropriately
- • Ensure the Pool Technical Specialists review the stock for any applicable Alert Service Bulletins.
- • Manage the stock on a financial standpoint, reaching the inventory value target define with Finance, by scrapping, selling or transferring materials.
- • Maintain corporate IT system (TOOLS/PAARIS, OPX and SAP) and correct any discrepancy within the inventory reconciliation process
- • Ensure assets have no financial encumbrance by managing and analyzing requests in the International Registry
- • Lead and support projects helping to increase the customer satisfaction and decrease TAT and cost
- • Lead and support projects improving the accuracy of the stock in the different IT system
- • Lead and support initiatives to improve the efficiency within the Department and between departments
- • Propose idea and improvement projects
- • SAP Key User ; Depending on the workload distribution within the team
3.0 Scopes and Accountabilities:
- • No supervisory or budget responsibilities; and employee would hold confidential and sensitive information and divulging information would lead to invasion of privacy; however, would cause low risk of damage to organization if an error was to occur within the position.
4.0 Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
- • Associate degree (A.A.) and 3 to 5 years related experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college/university preferred.
- • Mechanical/technical /interpersonal-Advanced- Skills must be adapted to the unique requirements of the organization.
- • Advanced - Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, sharepoint
- • SAP user Experience
- • 3+ years of advanced spreadsheets skills (pivot tables, charts/graphs, excel formulas, etc…)
- • Experience in delivering results under pressure and take decisions
- • Experience in working across international cultures and being sensitive to local sensitivities
- • Lean sigma or project management certification would be an asset
- • Able to multitasks, autonomous and proactive
5.0 Physical Requirements:
- • While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- • The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
6.0 Work Environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- • The work environment is an office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. No travel required.
Entité de rattachement
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 81 000 collaborateurs et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé dans le palmarès « Happy at work » des sociétés où il fait bon vivre et le Groupe arrive en 4ème position du classement Capital des meilleurs employeurs de France.
Safran Helicopter Engines est le leader mondial de la motorisation pour hélicoptères, avec plus de 75 000 moteurs produits depuis sa création. La société offre la plus large gamme de turbomoteurs et compte 2 500 clients répartis dans 155 pays.
Field Representative (m/f/d)Publié le 29/11/2020Hamburg, Allemagne CDI Support et services client
Details Part Inspector (Metrology)Publié le 25/11/2020Grand Prairie , États-Unis CDI Fabrication / Montage / Réparation
Manual MachinistPublié le 25/11/2020Grand Prairie , États-Unis CDI Fabrication / Montage / Réparation