Quality & Compliance Representative
Performance et support
Description de la mission
The purpose of the Job
- • Development and maintenance of a robust Quality Improvement System
- • As a member of the Quality team, you will also develop a close working relationship with your respective teams
- • The position will involve substantial customer/supplier interface including some limited travel to conduct audits and visits
- • Facilitate and coach in all areas of Quality processes and improvement activities using Safran HE UK principles.
- • Contribute to Ensure Continuous Improvement skills are embedded within the organisation
- • Demonstrate corporate values and behaviours
o Ensure that products and services meet the requirements of customers, quality standards and airworthiness authorities
o Work in accordance with HSE legislation, the Company Operating Systems, policies and procedures
o Provide leadership, advice and support to all areas of responsibility by embedding QRQC to continuously improve quality performance by:
- • Coaching and supporting Safran HE UK's teams to adopt a policy of ‘stop at first defect' using the defect reporting and QRQC system to record, analyse and resolve all issues
- • Perform effective audits and aiding timely close out of actions and efficiency checks
o Management of Customer Complaints through the various reporting systems – ensure that all complaints are closed out with effective and timely actions
o Conduct audits as per schedule.
o Assist with external audits as required.
o Follow up validations will also be required in order to confirm the efficiency of actions taken
o Approvals of new processes – undertake initial assessment and also be involved in qualification audits. This would include preparation and planning to ensure all potential non-conformities are resolved prior to any external validation activity
o Provide QRQC training, coaching and support – aiding the compiling of PDCAs and ensuring robust solutions are implemented preventing recurrence of non-conformity/deviation
o Management of PDCA/CC System – ensure that all reports are closed out with effective and timely actions
o Analysis of Quality data – calculation of: quality ratios, Pareto analysis; compilation of KPIs and presenting at scheduled weekly / monthly reviews
o Provide timely and appropriate communication across all business interfaces
o Participation in continuous improvement projects/activities as appropriate / required.
o Management of Quality files/records- updating of all records to include quality issues, change of scope/approvals, audit results and corrective actions
o Planning, creation, analysis and presentation of monthly management review of Quality
- • Relevant qualifications/experience within aerospace disciplines
- • Experience of engine disassembly/inspection/assembly processes
- • Understanding of airworthiness standards and requirements
- • Excellent diagnostic/problem solving skills and ability to perform systematic analysis of written and numeric data
- • Experience in aerospace processes and procedures
- • PC literate and ability to use software tools including Ennov
- • Interpretation of technical manuals and instructions
- • Be able to communicate clearly at all levels within the Safran Group
- • Able to become an active member of the quality team within Safran Group
- • Attainment of any quality related qualifications
- • Attendance of auditing/Part 145/Human Factors and SMS training courses
- • Success – achieve results through consistently high standards
- • Innovation – be creative and find and demonstrate new and better ways to do things
- • Customer – be Safran HE UK's conscience for the customer by persistently promoting and protecting the Company's longer term Quality reputation
- • Teamwork – be another Quality champion by sharing knowledge, educating and explaining requirements
Spécificités du poste
Entité de rattachement
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de la propulsion et des équipements aéronautiques, de l'espace et de la défense. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie plus de 92 000 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 21 milliards d'euros en 2018. Safran occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Pour répondre à l'évolution des marchés, le Groupe s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui ont représenté en 2018 des dépenses d'environ 1,5 milliard d'euros.
Safran est classé dans le Top 100 Global Innovators de Thomson Reuters ainsi que dans le palmarès « Happy at work » des sociétés où il fait bon vivre. Le Groupe est en 4ème position du classement Universum des entreprises préférées des jeunes ingénieurs en France.
Safran Helicopter Engines est le leader mondial de la motorisation pour hélicoptères, avec plus de 72 000 moteurs produits depuis sa création. La société offre la plus large gamme de turbomoteurs et compte 2 500 clients répartis dans 155 pays.