Business Administration Trainee
About the role
The successful candidate will be a go-getter, who is eager to learn and get involved in all administrative functions.
In this role you get the opportunity to learn on the job whilst completing the nationally recognised qualification - Certificate III Business Administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- • Data Entry and Record management
- • Filing, Photocopying, Scanning and Archiving
- • Drafting and sending emails to internal customers
- • Support to the HR Manager with administrative tasks such as booking eLearning training for employees and preparing paperwork for new employees
- • Reception tasks some examples are managing incoming and outgoing phone calls, making meeting room bookings and meeting and greeting internal and external visitors
To be successful in securing this position, you must possess the following;
- • High School Certificate
- • Basic computer skills including the ability to use Excel and Word
- • A polite & courteous phone manner
- • Some experience in customer service or leadership roles within a school or extracurricular activity setting
- • The ability to work well in a team environment
- • A can do, positive attitude mixed with an energetic and eager personality
This role is suited to both school leavers and candidates who have some junior administrative experience. The successful candidate will be employed on a full time basis for a 24 month training contract and will be given the opportunity to complete a traineeship during this time.
How to Apply
Candidates must currently have the legal right to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Please note all final applicants for this position will be asked to complete a national police check and each application will be considered on its merits.
All applications should include a covering letter and up to date CV and be submitted to the attention of Human Resources quoting reference number BAT0221.
If you are looking to kick start your career, then please apply online today!!
To submit your application on our website it is best to use Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer on a desktop. If you have any issues submitting your application please contact Tara on 02 9796 6600.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 75,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Warehouse TraineePublished on 01/19/2021Bankstown Airport Nsw, Australia Apprenticeship Supply chain
CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (CSR)Published on 02/23/2021Bankstown Airport Nsw, Australia Permanent Customer services and support
Field Service ManagerPublished on 02/23/2021Bankstown Airport Nsw, Australia Permanent Customer services and support