CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (CSR)
Program / Customer Relations
Employees / Staff
About the role
SAFRAN are seeking a suitably experienced Customer Support Representative with exceptional communication skills to support the sales of Safran Helicopter Engines services related to spare parts, tooling and accessories within the zone.
The successful applicant will efficiently manage the customer requirements whilst providing the highest possible level of customer service.
Some key responsibilities of this role will be:
- • Quotation, negotiations, despatching and invoicing for the sales of spare parts, accessories and tooling, and repairs and standard exchanges of accessories
- • Raise tooling rental contracts and manage the rentals in conjunction with the Maintenance Centre
- • Arrange the supply of spare parts and accessories for support contracts
- • Ongoing liaising with customers and suppliers about order status and forecasts
- • Prepare and liaise with the Supply Chain for the repair of customer owned accessories and tooling
- • Monitoring the Min/Max levels status and inventory control of parts for customers in conjunction with the Supply Chain.
- • Tracking and provide follow up status to customers of their equipment sent for repair
- • Process warranty claims in conjunction with the Warranty Coordinator
- • Fulfil customer Aircraft on Ground (AOG) orders, place customer AOG orders with Safran Helicopter Engines France or applicable subsidiaries as required, and provide follow up
- • Take part in the rotation of the Aircraft On Ground (AOG) on call duty
- • Prepare customer quotations and sales orders as required for Engines & Modules
Minimum qualification and experience
- • Demonstrated minimum 3 years customer service experience ideally gained within a commercial aviation environment AND/OR Demonstrated experience within an administrative role
- • Demonstrated previous experience in a spare parts industry
- • Understanding of quality systems and airworthiness within the aviation industry
- • Previous experience working within contractual obligations will be highly regarded
- • A highly organised and logical approach that is followed through with enthusiasm and persistence to ensure customer satisfaction
- • Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven record of developing and maintaining good working relationships within a local and global context
- • Ability to build & maintain superior customer relationships
- • A customer relationship skill set including the ability to understand and interpret technical or non-technical customer requirements
- • Sound administrative skills with a proven ability to stay organised, tracking jobs / documentation as they progress through the system
- • Demonstrated experience & willingness to follow up enquiries until a solution which is satisfactory to the customer is achieved
- • A commitment to on-going maintenance of professional standards and development
- • Decisive and self-starting attitude
- • A commitment to being part of a team-orientated organisation, seeking continuous improvement in an open manner
- • Ability to work within a team environment
- • Strong attention to detail
- • Proactive work ethic and well developed problem solving skills
How to Apply
Candidates must currently have the legal right to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Please note all final applicants for this position will be asked to complete a national police check and each application will be considered on its merits.
All applications should include a covering letter and up to date CV and be submitted to the attention of Human Resources quoting reference number CSR0221.
To submit your application on our website it is best to use Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer on a desktop. If you have any issues submitting your application please contact Tara on 02 9796 6600.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 75,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Field Service ManagerPublished on 02/23/2021Bankstown Airport Nsw, Australia Permanent Customer services and support
Aircraft MechanicPublished on 02/22/2021Bankstown Airport Nsw, Australia Permanent Manufacture / assembly and repair
Business Administration TraineePublished on 02/22/2021Bankstown Airport Nsw, Australia Apprenticeship Administrative