Safran Helicopter Engines-CSR in Beijing
Programme & Relations clients
Task 1 – CSR External tasks (MANAGING CUSTOMER RELATIONS AND SATISFACTION)
- -Assess the customer expectations, propose best commercial solution.
- -Draw up commercial offers for all activities factoring in the company's commercial policy
- -Ensure proper fulfillments of SHE commitments to customers
- -Reply to customer claims & Buildup structured customer relationship
- -Handling of litigations / Carries out the initial processing of customer complaints and disputes
- -Corporate with other department including other global back office to fulfill customer needs
- -Ensure the customer satisfaction
- -Participate to prominent customer and ‘Area' meetings
Task 2 – CSR Internal tasks （ Managing Projects & OWN FIELD OF ACTIVITIES）
- -Prepare offers, Set up and manage invoicing and credit notes by using SHE ERP system
- -Manage commercial file, contract, in charge the implementation of Contract .
- -Monitors KPIs for his /her customers
- -In Charge projects assigned by management and lead the projects information meeting
- -Ensure objectives follow up, justify the discrepancies and propose corrective actions
- -Ensure effectiveness of the communication link between the players of the Front office (BD, CSM, FREP, FTEC,Quality etc.)
- -Carries out the weekly/meeting reporting and communication for his/her activity or projects
- -Other related work assigned by CSRM
- -Follow the cash flow collection together with CSM
Skills and experience required :
- - Negotiation skills and related legal aspects
- - Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office
- - Rigorous, dynamic, outgoing personality
- - Autonomous
- - Communication skills and relationship management
- - Demonstrated ability to work well with others and to participate in and/or lead a cross functional team
- - Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- - Organizational and prioritization skills to manage multiple tasks and concurrent projects simultaneously
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER - MILITARY (m/f/d)Published on 06/25/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support
Customer Service ManagerPublished on 06/24/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support
Gestionnaire Administration des Ventes H/FPublished on 06/23/2019Toulouse, France Regular Full time Customer services and support