Field Service Representative H/F
Programme & Relations clients
Based in Belgium or in Netherlands, the Field Service Representative will Provide on site the technical support level 1&2 to BENESAM (Belgium and Netherlands Defense) on RTM 322 engines, he will be the Ambassador of the company.
English spoken needed,
Knowledge of Safran Helicopter Engines products & services,
Experience in customer support with strong communication skills.
The candidate must have demonstrated significant abilities to work in a multi-cultural team, to resist the pressure, to make decisions based on very numerous information, a strong interest for our products, the taste of the customer contact,
with: humility, availability, autonomy, culture of engagement, innovation.
The candidate will be the permanent interface with the customers, English is essential, the Dutch and the French would be strong assets for this position.
- - Responsible for managing Technical support interface towards the customer including technical benefit levers, Reliabilty improvement, day to day technical queries.
- - Ensure the reporting via Nomad (Return of experience)
- - Approve all removals
- - Working with removal / technical data to identify opportunities for technical improvement of the product.
- - Processing concessions (paperwork / approvals)
- - Investigating technical issues and responding to the customer
- - Keep engines on wing in accordance with airworthiness rules
- - Contribute to the groth margin of the contract by using technical levers
- - Propose action plan and personalised / customised maintenance by integrating commercial aspects
- - Participate to Customer Liaison Meetings
Specificity of the job
o Work in accordance with HSE legislation, the Company Operating Systems, policies and procedures.
o Demonstrate the Company Values & Behaviours.
o Any other task which, from time to time, may reasonably be required to meet the needs of Safran Helicopter Engines.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Responsable projets pour la Publication Technique S1000D H/FPublished on 06/13/2019Bordes Cedex, France Regular Full time Customer services and support
Field Service Representative H/FPublished on 05/06/2019Bordes Cedex, Netherlands Regular Full time Customer services and support
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER - MILITARY (m/f/d)Published on 06/17/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support