VIE - Pool project Manager H/F - USA
Program / Customer Relations
Professional, Engineer & Manager
The target of this mission will be to generate positive impacts on each strategic axis (Revenue, Cost reduction, Customer satisfaction) with a special focus on inventory value, revenue generation and resource time optimization throughout improvement projects.
This effort will be a collaborative effort with the local and corporate departments.
Project management, Costs, TAT & Revenue
- - To coordinate and take the lead on developments related to an optimizing tool (Magic Tool), with the intent to optimize our repair costs, to ease the work for the teams and to increase revenue and customer satisfaction
- - To review, fine tune and drive the global project organization & strategy
- - To coordinate the tool optimization development
- - To organize and coordinate the deployment, integration in worldwide processes and training
- - To propose improvements following the V1 assessment
- - To carry out a project aiming at improving the reconciliation process to ensure the inventory value and the stock status for Pool wordwide team to :
- - accelerate inventory discrepency analysis
- - identify quickly process deficiencies and drive process changes
- - implement an inventory analysis tool
- - To identify & lead a project related to the competitiveness plan of the department 2021 roadmap delivering cost reduction
- - Support in operational management of Fuel Control and Hydro-Mechanical units in USA Repair Center
- - Follow up on penjding repairs, prioritization to ensure customer requests are met
- - Creative solutions to overcome daily operational challenges (lack of parts, capacity, ...)
Financial Forecast, Monitoring & Reporting
- - To develop a Business Unit approach in order to better monitor the repair cost and margin achievement of the target on a yearly basis
- - To monitor, analyze & drive the VEX performance of the department and ensure target completions by proposing and coordinatign action plans
- - To pilot and coordinate the department repair costs reduction progress
- - To carry out specific Data analysis & crunching related to Pool challenges
- - To identify and propose ways of improvements & successfully lead related improvements projects and demonstrate gains
Master's Degree in Engineering school
Demonstrated skills in Project Management with knowledge in finance and industrial process improvements
Solid bases in coding (SQL and powerBI would be a plus)
Able to communicate and lead in a multi cultural environment at multiple levels
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 75,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Customer Service RespresentativePublished on 05/15/2021Grand Prairie , United States Regular Full time Customer services and support
VIE - JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST- Hamburg (F/M/D)Published on 04/30/2021Hamburg, Germany VIE Customer services and support
LRUS TechnicianPublished on 05/05/2021Grand Prairie , United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair