Professional, Engineer & Manager
1.0 Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Manage the controlling team
- • Manage the monthly closing for controlling topics.
- • Manage the monthly finance reporting to corporate (Management Chart).
- • Contribute to build the budget data and reporting.
- • Ensure Margin at Term contracts' and renewed Cost Per Hour contracts' margin are updated
- • Contribute to the achievement of overall goals of the organization, searching for optimization of financial resources and compliance with obligations.
- • Maintain monthly analysis on G&A expenses and provide reporting to top management.
- • Ensure all spare parts are correctly valued (in accordance with FInancial Agreements)
- • Maintain monthly reconciliations of all inventory accounts.
- • Oversee cycle counts performed by materials management.
- • Assist materials management team in analyzing inventory to avoid excess inventory.
- • Maintain monthly reconciliations and analysis on manufacturing variances.
- • Monthly analysis of internal cost per hour.
- • Assist Operational departments in analyzing hourly rates, expenses, to define action plans to improve the performance.
- • Frequent relationship with the finance team in SHE France.
- • Other tasks and projects as assigned
2.0 Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
- • Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- • Expert in MS Excel and functional in MS Office: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint,
- • Experience with SQL, VBA, Power Querry, Power BI preferred.
- • Knowledge of SAP and Convergence (consolidation tool) preferred.
- • Strong understanding of accounting process and procedures.
- • Strong attention to detail, quality, accuracy, and data integrity.
3.0 Physical Requirements:
- • While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- • The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- • The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 75,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Customer Service RespresentativePublished on 05/15/2021Grand Prairie , United States Regular Full time Customer services and support
LRUS TechnicianPublished on 05/05/2021Grand Prairie , United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Material HandlerPublished on 05/05/2021Grand Prairie , United States Regular Full time Supply chain