Cost Accountant Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
1.0 Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Manage the monthly closing for controlling topics.
- • Maintain monthly analysis on G&A expenses and provide reporting to top management.
- • Ensure all spare parts are valued in accordance with current financial agreements and/or are valued based on relevant invoice of purchase from the vendor.
- • Maintain monthly reconciliations of all inventory accounts.
- • Oversee cycle counts performed by materials management.
- • Assist materials management team in analyzing inventory to ensure balance to accurate and properly assessed to avoid excess inventory.
- • Maintain monthly reconciliations and analysis on manufacturing variances.
- • Monthly analysis of internal cost per hour.
- • Assist Operational departments in analyzing hourly rates to develop action plans to improve.
- • Frequent relationship with the finance team in SHE France,
- • Other tasks and projects as assigned.
2.0 Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
- • Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- • Expert in MS Excel and functional in MS Office: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
- • Experience with SQL and VBA preferred.
- • Knowledge of SAP preferred.
- • Strong understand of accounting process and procedures.
- • Strong attention to detail, quality, accuracy, and data integrity.
3.0 Physical Requirements:
- • While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- • The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- • The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Consolideur H/FPublished on 02/21/2020Bordes Cedex, France Regular Full time Finance and management
Contrôleur de Gestion industriel H/FPublished on 02/19/2020Bordes Cedex, France Regular Full time Finance and management
Final InspectorPublished on 02/18/2020Grand Prairie , United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair