Supply Chain Summer Internship
1.0 Summary of Job Purpose:
Within our supply chain department, you will be in charge of developing the use of collaborative tools used during our operations as well as supply chain reporting. This internship will allow you to gain hands-on experience and assist in various supply chain management activities including purchasing, inventory, job site material management, and logistics.
2.0 Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
- • Minimum of 2.5 GPA and pursuing a Bachelor's in Supply Chain/logistics, Business Administration or related degree from an accredited university.
- • Duration of internship May 2019 thru Aug 2019 (corresponding to semester break)
- • PowerBi knowledge preferred.
- • Intermediate Level – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
3.0 Physical Requirements:
- • While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- • The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- • The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Customer Support Summer InternshipsPublished on 05/17/2019Grand Prairie , United States Internship / Student Customer services and support
Apprenti Gestionnaire de Production - Soutien Gestion Sous-Traitance H/FPublished on 05/24/2019Tarnos, France Apprenticeship Supply chain
Responsable Planification Tactique et StratégiquePublished on 05/23/2019Toulouse, France Regular Full time Supply chain