Customer Service Manager (m/f/d)
Program / Customer Relations
Professional, Engineer & Manager
As Customer Service Manager (CSM), and part of a Front Office team you are the interface between our customers and our company, to ensure helicopter operators end users satisfaction and develop their loyalty.
The Front Office ensures the link between, operators and SAFRAN Helicopter Engines repair centers, maintenance centers, distributors, partners and subcontractors. As CSM you pilot the mid- long term commercial strategy of your international clients portfolio / area in compliance with the commercial strategy by segment. You make sure that you are using commercial business competencies, to increase our business and our market share.
Building interest in the introduction of new products and services is another important factor of the CSM role. Your tasks are the developing and increasing of sales with your accounts in your region of activities through service contracts signature and management.
- - Assess the customer expectations, propose offers and negotiate contracts
- - Promote engines and sell added value and customized services
- - Manage the fulfilment of our customer respective and agreed commitments (contractual, projects, …)
- - Ensure customer satisfaction
- - Manage commercial gestures and discount with the customer in accordance with our requirements
- - Deploy a structured networking plan on our customers & bi-annual tour
- - Ensure participation and efficient contacts with customers during events
- - Raise or refresh every year a 5 years market / segment plan related to your portfolio to assess opportunities and risks on business
- - Define and Implement action plans for their customers following our commercial strategy defined in the segment plan
- - Prepare offers, contracts and follows our requirements before negotiating with the customer
- - Prepare customer visits with internal stakeholders and carry out the reporting
- - Lease contract performance reviews and monitors KPIs for your customers
- - Draw up and manage support sales budget (forecasts for sales & removals)
- - Experience in customer support is mandatory
- - Experience of complex contract structures
- - Experience in business development is an additional key competence
- - Experience in aeronautics is desirable
- - Degree in business administration, engineering or other related fields
- - Strong customer orientation and negotiation skills, target orientation, consistent and persistent approach, strategic competence
- - Project management experience is a plus
- - Works well in a team and independently
- - Fluency in English and Russian is mandatory (German and/or French are beneficial)
- - IT literate (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Specificity of the job
Willingness to travel (30-40 %)
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 75,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Fleet Analysis/Contract AdminPublished on 06/09/2021Grand Prairie , United States Regular Full time Customer services and support
Customer Service RespresentativePublished on 05/20/2021Grand Prairie , United States Regular Full time Customer services and support
Field Technician (m/f/d)Published on 06/11/2021Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Means and equipment maintenance