CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER - MILITARY (m/f/d)
Program / Customer Relations
Professional, Engineer & Manager
The Military customer segment is key domain for long term sustainable growth of our business. As a Customer Service Manager Military you will be in charge of leading the strategic and tactical approach to capture the sales generated by supporting military operators of Safran Helicopter Engines. This mission includes to efficiently liaise with governmental entities, such as Ministry of Defense, establishing clear networking plans towards key deciders, promoting Safran support services and negotiating contracts.
As our customers' first point of contact, you will act as liaison element towards Safran Helicopter Engines internal departments and other branch offices to achieve and maintain highest level of customer satisfaction. In addition to managing your portfolio, you identify and develop business opportunities with existing and prospect customers in existing and emerging markets.
- •Analyzing the military market, identifying key governmental players and key factors of success to penetrate with our various service offers
- •Assessing the customer expectations, propose offers and negotiate contracts
- •Promoting and selling our products and services by providing added value to the customers
- •Managing the fulfillment of respectively agreed commitments
- •Managing sales activities to meet the Safran group economic targets
- •Preparing and leading customer visits with internal stakeholders and carrying out the reporting to our internal actors and corporate teams
- •Monitoring KPI's for our internal and external customers
- •Drawing up and managing support sales budget
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- •Experience in Customer Support is mandatory
- •Experience with governmental entities and general understanding of complex contract structures
- •Experience in Business Development is an additional key competence
- •Experience in Aeronautics is desirable
- •Degree in business administration, engineering or other related fields
- •Strong customer orientation and negotiation skills, target orientation, consistent and persistent approach, strategic competence
- •Project management experience is a plus
- •Works well in a team and also independently
- •Fluency in the German and English language required, French language skills are beneficial
- •IT literate (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- •Willingness to travel (30-40 %)
Are you interested? Please send us your curriculum vitae informing us about your earliest possible start date and your salary requirements.
Start your future with us today!
We are looking forward to welcome you / we are looking forward to receive your application.
In case of any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
SAFRAN Helicopter Engines Germany GmbH • Borsteler Chaussee 43 • 22453 Hamburg • Clarissa Moewert (HR Business Partner) • Tel. +49 (0) 40 500 216 99 • E-Mail: email@example.com •
WHAT WE OFFER:
Being part of an international organization, the Front Office based in Hamburg offers you a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development. We will also provide internal and external organizational related training to support your professional career.
In addition to our attractive salary package, you benefit from i.e. group insurances, company pension schemes and a variety of amenities in our modern office facilities.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading helicopter engine manufacturer, with over 72,000 engines produced since the company was founded. Offering the widest range of turbine engines, the company boasts 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - MILITARY (M/F)Published on 01/14/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support
Safran Helicopter Engines Field Technician in TianjinPublished on 12/11/2018Beijing/ 北京 , China Regular Full time Customer services and support
Customer Service ManagerPublished on 12/05/2018Singapore, Singapore Regular Full time Customer services and support