Customer Service Manager
Programme & Relations clients
Employees / Staff
As Customer Service Manager (CSM), and part of a Front Office team you are the interface between our customers and our company, to ensure helicopter operators end users satisfaction and develop their loyalty.
The Front Office ensures the link between, operators and SAFRAN Helicopter Engines repair centers, maintenance centers, distributors, partners and subcontractors. As CSM you pilot the mid- long term commercial strategy of your international clients portfolio / area in compliance with the commercial strategy by segment. You make sure that you are using commercial business competencies, to increase our business and our market share.
Building interest in the introduction of new products and services is another important factor of the CSM role. Your tasks are the developing and increasing of sales with your accounts in your region of activities through service contracts signature and management.
- - Analyzing the portfolio market, identifying key players and key factors of success to penetrate with our various service offers
- - Assessing the customer expectations, propose offers and negotiate contracts
- - Promoting and selling our products and services by providing added value to the customers
- - Managing the fulfillment of respectively agreed commitments
- - Managing sales activities to meet the Safran group economic targets
- - Preparing and leading customer visits with internal stakeholders and carrying out the reporting to our internal actors and corporate teams
- - Monitoring KPI's for our internal and external customers to deliver excellence in services
- - Drawing up and managing support sales budget
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- - Experience in Customer Support is mandatory
- - Experience of complex contract structures
- - Experience in Business Development is an additional key competence
- - Experience in Aeronautics is desirable
- - Degree in business administration, engineering or other related fields
- - Strong customer orientation and negotiation skills, target orientation, consistent and persistent approach, strategic competence
- - Project management experience is a plus
- - Works well in a team and also independently
- - Fluency in the German and English language required, French language skills are beneficial
- - IT literate (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- - Willingness to travel (30-40 %)
WHAT WE OFFER:
Being part of an international organization, the Front Office based in Hamburg offers you a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development. We will also provide internal and external organizational related training to support your professional career.
In addition to our attractive salary package, you benefit from i.e. group insurances, company pension schemes and a variety of amenities in our modern office facilities.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER - MILITARY (m/f/d)Published on 06/17/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (m/f/d)Published on 06/18/2019Hamburg, Germany Fixed Term contract Customer services and support
Gestionnaire Administration des Ventes H/FPublished on 06/18/2019Toulouse, France Regular Full time Customer services and support