CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (m/f/d)
Program / Customer Relations
Employees / Staff
As a customer service representative you actively represent the interest of our international customers. As our customers' first point of contact, you will act as liaison between the customer, internal departments and other branch offices, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
- • Manage communication with the customer in both fluent German and English language
- • Identify and assess customers' needs and offer commercial solutions in cooperation with internal process partners
- • Create commercial offers and ensure on-time delivery
- • Customer satisfaction assurance follow up after service completion
- • Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- • Customer Support experience or experience as a client service representative is preferred
- • Higher education diploma in business administration, engineering or other related fields
- • Fluency in the German and English language required, French language skills are beneficial
- • Familiarity with SAP system preferred
Are you interested? Please send us your curriculum vitae informing us about your earliest possible start date and your salary requirements. Start your future with us today!
We are looking forward to welcome you / we are looking forward to receive your application.
In case of any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Being part of an international organization, the Front Office based in Hamburg offers you a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development. We will also provide internal and external organizational related training to support your professional career.
In addition to our attractive salary package, you benefit from i.e. group insurances, company pension schemes and a variety of amenities in our modern office facilities.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER - MILITARY (m/f/d)Published on 06/17/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support
Customer Service ManagerPublished on 06/14/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support
Responsable projets pour la Publication Technique S1000D H/FPublished on 06/18/2019Bordes Cedex, France Regular Full time Customer services and support