Customer Service Representative MRO (m/f/d)
Program / Customer Relations
As a customer service representative Maintenance/Repair/Overhaul you actively represent the interest of our international customers. As a point of contact for MRO activity, you will act as liaison between the team of customer service representatives and our worldwide repair shops, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging challenges that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
- • Manage communication with the Front Office and Repair Centers in both fluent German and English language
- • Monitor MRO turnaround time (TAT) to meet our customer commitments
- • Review and explain technical reports and technical quotes
- • Propose best commercial and technical solutions according to customer needs and contractual commitments
WHAT WE OFFER:
As part of an international organization, the Front Office based in Hamburg offers you a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development. We will also provide internal and external organizational related training to support your professional career.
In addition to our attractive salary package, you benefit from i.e. group insurances, company pension schemes and a variety of amenities in our modern office facilities.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- • High level of communication and negotiation skills is required
- • Technical background in aeronautics is beneficial
- • Higher education diploma in business administration, engineering or other related fields
- • Fluency in the German and English language required, French language skills are beneficial
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Customer Service Manager (m/f/d)Published on 06/16/2020Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support
SHE-CSM BDM in BeijingPublished on 03/18/2019Beijing/ 北京 , China Regular Full time Customer services and support
Customer Service Representative (1 Year Contract)Published on 07/16/2020Singapore, Singapore Fixed Term contract Customer services and support