Field Service Representative (m/f/d)
Program / Customer Relations
The Field Service Representative (FSR) is the Safran Helicopter Engines Focal Point at the Customer´s Premises. He provides daily direct operational support service to the customers as part of the contractual framework.
As FSR you provide local customer technical assistance to the agreed levels of service and assist in optimizing asset utilization, service deployment and equipment serviceability. Furthermore you create and maintain an effective communication relationship to ensure processing and coordination of appropriate and timely responses to customer requests.
- • Provide dedicated local technical support and assist the customer to guarantee the quality of the maintenance and optimize removals
- • Support the customer in his daily activities and contribute to the continued operation of its engines
- • Ensures that the level of assets is properly sized to fulfill the requirement of the contract
- • Identify and provide advice to the customer on the availability of resources required to conduct maintenance: consumables, spare parts, tooling, personnel qualification and training
- • Assist the customer in the planning and implementation of the maintenance plan to ensure compliance
- • Ensure and facilitate effectiveness of the communication interface between customer and Safran Helicopter Engines Germany
- • Contribute to the product and service improvement and to the contract profitability
WHAT WE OFFER:
Being part of an international organization, the Front Office based in Hamburg offers you a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development. We will also provide internal and external organizational related training to support your professional career.
In addition to our attractive salary package, you benefit from i.e. group insurances, company pension schemes and a variety of amenities in our modern office facilities.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- • Hold a recognized High School certificate followed by further education with specialization in aeronautics or an aeronautical military school evidenced by the appropriate certificate
- • Demonstrate at least 3 to 5 years' experience in the field of aeronautical maintenance for complex components such as engine/APU including 24 months of successful experience working in the field of gas turbine maintenance or repair, and/or as technical support interface in the specific field of helicopters
- • 6 months of relevant experience in the field of helicopter operation must be demonstrated in the last 2 years period preceding the recruitment. The requirements are the same than the above from a military setting
- • Must have a good command of English as well as German language (C1 level)
- • Excellent ability to analyze and summarize information
- • Good communicator with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
We are looking forward to welcome you / we are looking forward to receive your application.
In case of any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Field Representative (m/f/d)Published on 04/07/2020Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support
Fleet Manager - Military Customer (m/f/d)Published on 04/07/2020Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support
VIE Business Analyst JuniorPublished on 03/11/2020Hamburg, Germany VIE Customer services and support