Field Technician (m/f/d)
As a Field Technician you provide all customers operating SafranHE gas turbine engines in SafranHE Germany business territory with an efficient technical support and carry out maintenance activities.
- • Ensure technical intervention feasibility (consultation of the
- • Determine the resources required (tooling, spare parts, reference
- • Provide at times the technical estimate and perform
- • Ensure intervention exhaustiveness to secure airworthiness
- • Perform the release inspection and the analysis of the
- • Deliver EASA Form 1 or Certificate of Conformity (certifying
- • Provide accurate and in due time reporting
- • Ensure a positive and proactive image of our company
- • Ensure tooling integrity (calibration, modification update)
- • Follow up and updating of the intervention timetable,
WHAT WE OFFER:
Being part of an international organization, the Office based in Hamburg offers you a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development. We will also provide internal and external organizational related training to support your professional career.
In addition to our attractive salary package, you benefit from i.e. group insurances, company pension schemes and a variety of amenities in our modern office facilities.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- • Degree as an Aircraft Technician with knowledge of the EASA
- • Successful work experiences in the field of gas turbine
- • Willing to travel internationally - approx. 50% of working time
- • Fluency in English language required, German language skills are
- • Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- • Ability to adapt
Are you interested? Please send us your curriculum vitae in English or German informing us about your earliest possible start date and your salary requirements. Start your future with us today! We are looking forward to welcome you / we are looking forward to receive your application. In case of any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 75,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Technicien(ne) Maintenance Industrielle Electrique/Automatisme H/FPublished on 06/22/2021Tarnos, France Regular Full time Means and equipment maintenance
Alternance - Ingénieur Méthodes Maintenance H/FPublished on 06/21/2021Buchelay, France Apprenticeship Means and equipment maintenance
Customer Service Manager (m/f/d)Published on 06/17/2021Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support