Fleet Manager - Military Customer (m/f/d)
Program / Customer Relations
Professional, Engineer & Manager
The Fleet Manager defines and optimizes the quantity of contractual engines spares and parts stock, during initial preparation phase of the contract and the operational follow-up throughout the period of validity of the contract.
You optimize product availability in regards of the contract commitment by managing preventive maintenance, repairs and the standardizing of engine, module and accessory configuration. In addition you improve product reliability based on specific customer requirements, the customization of scheduled maintenance and the anticipation of standardization campaigns.
- • Define and optimize the quantity of contractual stock resources, via strong forecast of operational plan
- • Optimize customer fleet product availability in strong cooperation with an international team
- • Ensure the Effectiveness of internal communication versus customer communication and contractual deliverables
- • You have successfully completed your university studies, e. g. in industrial engineering or equivalent
- • Demonstrate at least 5 years of experience in the field of aeronautical business
- • Good technical knowledge of gas turbines preferable helicopter engines e.g. equipped on NH90 Helicopter
- • You have excellent international communication skills with fluent Business English and German language as mother tongue
- • Excellent ability to analyze and summarize information to deduce the right
- • The use of SAP and MS Office is a matter of course for you
- • Good communicator (remote multi-relational - customer and internal company)
- • Good interpersonal and customer service skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Field Service Representative (m/f/d)Published on 04/07/2020Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support
Field Representative (m/f/d)Published on 04/07/2020Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support
VIE Business Analyst JuniorPublished on 03/11/2020Hamburg, Germany VIE Customer services and support