Human Resources Manager
You will act as a HR Manager for the Subsidiary of Safran Helicopter Engines in Germany (±70 Employees) for different locations and businesses. You collaborate with other department within the business to understand the main services and products and to drive the business forward with appropriate HR strategies and tactics. Moreover, you will anticipate HR-related needs and will deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. You are also responsible for people development and in collaboration with management you contribute to the operational success of the organization.
- • Plan and develop strategies and policies in accordance with SAFRAN requirements and market trends
- • Develop all processes and programs for the different areas of HR (payroll, organizational development, conscription and selection, training, additional employee benefits, …),
- • Implement global trends and programs, specified by SAFRAN Helicopter Corporate or SAFRAN group
- • Be the internal channel of communication between the company and employees
- • Maintain the HR budget (including payroll)
- • Provide general HR support to internal and external colleagues for example in terms of recruitment, employee selection, qualification etc.
- • Manage the career development process
- • Represent SAFRAN Helicopter Engines Germany GmbH towards governmental authorities
- • Maintain appropriate relationship within external organizations, like universities, schools, Non-Governmental Organizations, etc.
- • Monitor the HR Key Performance Indicators
- • Lead a team of 3 employees
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- • University degree (ideally in Business Economics or Business Science)
- • Minimum of 5 years of experience in an operative position as HR business partner or as HR Generalist, preferably in an international environment with Matrix organization
- • Minimum of 5 years of experience in recruitment (preferable direct search)
- • Experienced in leadership
- • Fluent German and English (Written and spoken) are required
- • Strong knowledge in labor law, social security and legislation
- • Strategically oriented but also keen to work on operational level
- • Target oriented, focused and KPI driven
- • Strong focus on support
- • Advanced knowledge of MS Office, preferable LOGA as HRM tool
Are you interested? Please send us your curriculum vitae informing us about your earliest possible start date and your salary requirements. Start your future with us today!
We are looking forward to welcome you / we are looking forward to receive your application.
In case of any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Being part of an international organization, the Front Office based in Hamburg offers you a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development. We will also provide internal and external organizational related training to support your professional career.
In addition to our attractive salary package, you benefit from i.e. group insurances, company pension schemes and a variety of amenities in our modern office facilities.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER - MILITARY (m/f/d)Published on 07/12/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support
Data Analyst (m/f/d)Published on 07/10/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Data management and IT
Customer Service ManagerPublished on 07/05/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support