Aerospace Fitter (Mechanical/Electrical)
The main purpose of the Fitter – Mechanical/Electrical is to undertake disassembly, cleaning (as required), detail inspection, assembly and testing of Accessories equipment Mechanical and Electrical in accordance with OEM manuals and instructions.
1. Disassembly, Clean, Inspection, Assembly, Testing and final preparation of Safran Accessories in accordance with OEM manuals and instructions.
2. Ensure that products and services meet the requirements of customers, quality standards and airworthiness authorities.
3. Work in accordance with HSE legislation, the Company Operating Systems, policies and procedures.
4. Actively demonstrate the Company Values & Behaviours.
5. Continuously identify opportunities to improve processes and working practice and take responsibility for implementing these.
6. Ensure good housekeeping standards are consistently maintained.
7. Ensure documentation / routings are completed accurately and processed correctly in a timely manner.
8. Timely input and completion of transactions using the Department Database's and company SAP system.
9. Support flexibility across the MRO & New Production accessories areas which, from time to time, may reasonably be required to meet the needs of Safran Helicopters UK Limited.
10. Contribute to the business objectives and continuous improvement philosophies and opportunities.
11. Adhere to SQCDPI quality requirements and improvements
12. Other tasks which, from time to time may be reasonably required to meet the needs of the business and support the department goals and objectives
13. Support flexibility across the MRO & New Production accessories areas which, from time to time, may reasonably be required to meet the needs of Safran Helicopters UK Limited.
Have worked in an Aerospace or equivalent environment for a minimum of 2 years.
Experience of working in a production or repair environment.
Willing to take on any task related to the role.
Be willing to go the extra mile.
Be willing to be flexible across all Accessories areas.
Have the desire for advancement in the organisation
Have experience in the leadership.
Personal Attributes :
Clean, Tidy worker
Driven and self-learner
Contributor, ideas person, solution minded
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
European Maintenance Centre Hub (EMCH) ManagerPublished on 06/10/2019Segensworth North Fareham Hampshire, United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Technicien en usinage de précision sur cellules robotisées (rectification) H/FPublished on 06/16/2019Bordes Cedex, France Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Contrôleur CND (Contrôle Non Destructif) certifié Ressuage et Magnétoscopie H/FPublished on 06/16/2019Bordes Cedex, France Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair