Maintenance Centre Military Technician
Carrying out level 1 to 3 maintenance activities on the RTM322 engine within the SafranHE UK MCM workshop by taking into account Quality, Cost and TAT and customer satisfaction from initial inspection up to release.
- • Decide on the intervention's feasibility by taking into account the reason for return, the engine documentation and personal qualifications
- • Define and ensure availability of all resources - equipment, parts, release documents, tooling, documentation, qualifications and purchase order - necessary for the maintenance intervention
- • Identify the complete scope of the intervention in order to be able to insure the airworthiness of the engine or module
- • Carry out the maintenance activities on the engine or module in accordance with the SafranHE maintenance documentation
- • Carry out and certify all relevant recording, reporting and release documentation associated with any work carried out to standards defined in SafranHE maintenance documentation.
- • Carry out secondary duties as defined by the his/her manager
- • Work in accordance with Company Operating Systems, policies and procedures
- • Work in accordance with HSE legislation. Identify and report any HSE risks to his/her manager or HSE representative.
- • Continuously identify opportunities to improve processes, working practices and take responsibility for implementing.
- • As the representative of SafranHE UK delivering support regarding SafranHE products and services, the successful candidate must support and promote Company values and behaviours.
- • Have a minimum of 3 years professional experience of gas turbine engine maintenance
- • Able to deal with internal and external customers on a technical level
- • Be flexible with regards to working and training routines as directed
- • Exhibit an ability to work unsupervised and operate to stringent timescales and targets
- • Self-motivated and continually looking to improve standards and practices
- • Experienced with carrying out detailed Borescope inspections of Gas turbine engines
- • Be able to integrate and synthesize a large number of information coming from multiple sources
- • Have experience of working within an engine maintenance, service centre or MRO environment
- • Demonstrate a working knowledge of the Part 145 regulation
- • Be able to communicate in an effective and efficient way to a variety of different people
- • Be able to prevent and master the HSE aspects of his working environment
- • Be able to use on a daily basis the technical documentation
- • Be able to know the basic principles of continuous improvement
- • Have experience on SafranHE engine families maintenance level 1 to 3 or level 4
- • Previous experience of Customer technical support
- • Be able to read and understand the French language
Personal Attributes :
- • Good team player
- • Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to exacting standards and practices
- • Able to think outside the box with regards to problem solving
- • Good analytical skills
- • Personable and able to deal face-to-face with internal and external customers
- • Dedicated, flexible and dynamic
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading helicopter engine manufacturer, with over 72,000 engines produced since the company was founded. Offering the widest range of turbine engines, the company boasts 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Final Release InspectorPublished on 01/03/2019Segensworth North Fareham Hampshire, United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Chef d'équipe opérationnel H/FPublished on 03/24/2019Tarnos, France Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Technicien en usinage de précision sur cellules robotisées (rectification) H/FPublished on 03/23/2019Bordes Cedex, France Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair