Quality & Compliance Represenative
Employees / Staff
Ensure that products and services meet the requirements of customers, quality standards and airworthiness authorities
Work in accordance with HSE legislation, the Company Operating Systems, policies and procedures
Contribute to ensure Continuous Improvement skills are embedded within the organisation
Demonstrate corporate values and behaviours
Provide leadership, advice and support to all areas of responsibility by embedding QRQC to continuously improve quality performance by:
- • Coaching and supporting Managers and Team Leaders to adopt a policy of ‘stop at first defect' through the continued deployment of the QRQC process to capture and resolve nonconformities with robust solutions.
- • Performing effective audits promoting timely close out of actions and efficiency checks
- • Champion Human Factors/SMS as opportunities for improvement
- • Point of contact for communication of quality issues within area of work and with Safran network through external weekly and monthly reports/calls.
- • Conduct audits as per schedule.
- • Assist with external audits as required.
- • Follow up validations will also be required in order to confirm the efficiency of actions taken to assure the area of responsibility that systems, products and paperwork meet Airworthiness regulations, Customer requirements and the AS9110 standard
- • Act as host for on-site external audits and accreditations as and when required
- • Raise “One point lessons” to enhance awareness within the business about the needs of customers, airworthiness and quality requirements
- • Stopping an activity wherever product quality / product safety is at risk
- • Participation in continuous improvement projects/activities as appropriate
- • Relevant qualifications/experience within aerospace disciplines.
- • Experience of engine disassembly/inspection/assembly processes.
- • Understanding of airworthiness standards and requirements.
- • Excellent diagnostic/problem-solving skills & ability to perform systematic analysis of written and numeric data.
- • Experience in aerospace processes and procedures.
- • PC literate and ability to use software tools including Ennov.
- • Interpretation of Technical Manuals and Instructions.
- • Be able to communicate clearly at all levels within Safran Group.
- • Able to become an active member of the quality team with Safran Group.
- • Attainment of any quality related qualifications.
- • Attendance of auditing/ part 145/ human factors & SMS training courses.
Personal Attributes :
- • Success - achieve results through consistently high standards.
- • Innovation - be creative and find and demonstrate new and better ways to do things.
- • Customer - be Safran HE UK's conscience for the customer by persistently promoting and protecting the company's long term Quality reputation.
- • Teamwork - be another Quality champion by sharing knowledge, educating and explaining requirements
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading helicopter engine manufacturer, with over 72,000 engines produced since the company was founded. Offering the widest range of turbine engines, the company boasts 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Responsable Assurance Qualité Fournisseurs H/FPublished on 03/22/2019Tarnos, France Regular Full time Quality
Maintenance Centre Military TechnicianPublished on 03/14/2019Segensworth North Fareham Hampshire, United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Final Release InspectorPublished on 01/03/2019Segensworth North Fareham Hampshire, United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair