Business Development Intern
Program / Customer Relations
- - Review and update of CRM to ensure accuracy of information.
- - Creating and maintaining Business Management Tool (Sales Dashboard and 5 Year plan)
- - Visual Maagement including creating BD cockpit to monito BD activities
- - To assist in marketing campaigns and events
- - Work with Business analysts to extract CRM information to interpret data, analyse results and provide ongoing reports
- - Assist in Customer Segmentation and provide statistics for Business Strategy
- - Develop country information regarding market share, fleet evolution, revenues etc.
- - Improvise and simplify sales dashboard for sales figures forecast
- - Work with training manager on methodology for 5 year plan
- - Work with BD executives for 5 year plan.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Field TechnicianPublished on 06/12/2019Singapore, Singapore Regular Full time Customer services and support
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER - MILITARY (m/f/d)Published on 08/19/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support
Credit Control InternPublished on 07/05/2019Singapore, Singapore Internship / Student Finance and management