Credit Control Intern
Responsible for assisting the Financial Analyst Manager and Safran HE Asia's Finance team on tasks such as:
- - Participation for the monthly closing
- - Monthly report
- - Participation of the analysis of site financial performance and recommendations to CFO
- - Data analysis, (Margin and expenses analysis, follow-up activity and internal reporting)
- - Collection of data from various departments (Front Office, Maintenance Centre, etc..)
- - Participation in the annual budget process and revision of quarterly forecasts
- - Preparation of finance presentation
- - Internal Control campaign
- - Degree in Finance/Accounting
- - Advanced level of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- - SAP Knowledge is a plus
- - IT skills in accounting software
- - Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- - Good communication and written skills
- - Good analytical, organization and planning skills
- - Ability to work independently
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Accounting InternshipPublished on 08/09/2019Grand Prairie , United States Internship / Student Finance and management
Business Development InternPublished on 07/09/2019Singapore, Singapore Internship / Student Customer services and support
Field TechnicianPublished on 06/12/2019Singapore, Singapore Regular Full time Customer services and support