Program / Customer Relations
- •Perform maintenance/repair on company equipment and issue release certificates
- •Provide up to standard reporting and engine follow up.
- •Duties & Responsibilities:
- •Perform mechanical maintenance or repair on rotor wing aircraft engines
- •Provide up to standard reporting and engine follow-up
- •Perform repair/maintenance tasks at customer or operator's premises, at sites or at Service and Maintenance Centres
- •Prepare and debrief all interventions
- •Collect and report all information related to the Company and its environment
- •Provide accurate engine and maintenance reports
- •Updating of Technical Documentation
- •Maintenance of Workshop tooling including calibration
- •Upkeep the cleanliness of the workshop
- •Other tasks as and when assigned by the Product Support Manager.
- •Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/"O" LEVEL, Professional Certificate in Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics) or equivalent.
- •At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- •Specializing in Aviation/Aircraft Maintenance or equivalent.
- •Able to travel when required
- •Experience with Safran Helicopter Engines will be an advantage
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Responsable projets pour la Publication Technique S1000D H/FPublished on 06/18/2019Bordes Cedex, France Regular Full time Customer services and support
Gestionnaire Administration des Ventes H/FPublished on 06/18/2019Toulouse, France Regular Full time Customer services and support
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER - MILITARY (m/f/d)Published on 06/17/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support